BUILDING A NEW GENERATION OF VENTURES AND LEADERS.
Ambitious ventures. 6 months intense support. World-changing impact.
Founding and scaling a venture can be tough. At the OXFO Elevate accelerator we give you everything you need to succeed.
By leveraging OXFO’s powerful networks, partnerships and talent, OXFO ventures scale fast, raise significant investment, and innovate to reinvent and rebuild a better society and economy.
Our ventures have gone on to raise more than £43m+ in investment since joining the accelerator, are worth more than £150m, and have hired more than 170 employees - all in under three years. They’re revenue-generating whilst helping us tackle tough world challenges. Whether that’s helping combat the climate crisis, ensuring healthcare equity, or other critical Sustainable Development Goal. Last year alone, during the pandemic, Oxwash raised £1.75m in seed funding, Infogrid raised £11.5m, and Nye Health £4m.
Our bespoke programme is tailored to you and your needs. Our dedicated team, extensive network of internationally-renowned cross-industry experts and specialists, and community of successful entrepreneurs, are all here to help you rapidly scale and run a high-growth business long term, and build and lead an effective, purposeful team as CEO.
Some of the key ways we add value to you are;
- A comprehensive venture building and leadership curriculum from some of the world’s leading experts including ex-entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, thought-leaders and academics.
- Hands-on support from our exceptional global Resident Experts, mentors and founder coaches focusing on personal development & mental health. Additional networks and mentor opportunities are available to OXFO founders from Black, Asian and Ethnic minority backgrounds.
- Direct introductions to potential investors, funds, clients and partners and opportunities to secure grant funding, leveraging on our network of high-net-worth individuals and corporate sponsors
- Access to Oxford’s incredible talent for paid internship support and team-building
- £150k worth of partnerships - We give you access to over £150k of partnership benefits from Google, AWS, Hubspot, Twilio and more. We also give you access to free legal support and advice from key legal partners.
- And so much more..
Applications for Cohort 4 were open from 12th January – 12th February 2021. Cohort 4 runs from April – October 2021.
32 ventures, £43m+ investment raised, 170+ jobs created
What do we look for?
We support early-stage Oxford-affiliated ventures who have:
- a determination to make clear economic and social impact, and to help solve global challenges
- a passion for innovation, and no fear of risk
- a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and proof of concept
- a diverse and committed team
- demonstrable early traction, such as customers, pilots and partners
We are sector-agnostic - all industry areas are considered.
Feedback from ventures from cohort 2 of the accelerator:
100% of entrepreneurs said they would recommend L.E.V8 to other startups.
100% of entrepreneurs said the OXFO L.E.V8 accelerator exceeded their expectations.
Overall, the programme received a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 9.1.