BUILDING A NEW GENERATION OF VENTURES.
The OXFO L.E.V8 (Elevate) accelerator is building a new generation of high-potential, transformational ventures.
Ventures founded by students and alumni from Oxford University, the #1-ranked university in the world.
Ventures that in addition to being commercially successful, put people first, and create true prosperity by bringing everyone along with them.
The accelerator is hosted in the Amersi Foundation accelerator space, upstairs at the Oxford Foundry.
Our ventures are currently operating in 17 cities across the world, including New York, London, Kampala, Tallinn, Munich and Karachi. See our global reach map
Find out more about:
3 cohorts, 32 ventures, £12.6m investment raised
What do we look for?
We support early-stage Oxford-affiliated ventures who have:
- a determination to make clear economic and social impact, and to solve global challenges
- a passion for innovation, and no fear of risk
- a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and proof of concept
- a diverse and committed team
- demonstrable early traction, such as customers, pilots and partners
We are sector-agnostic - all industry areas are considered.