Need advice on an entrepreneurial idea? Join our 20 minutes speed mentoring sessions. A great opportunity for you to meet with our team and experts face-to-face at the Foundry for some 1:1 advice on the next steps in taking your ideas forward.
1 November 2019 – Idea Validation and Foundry support
- Those who have an idea and are looking for some support with the initial steps to take
- Find out how the Foundry can support you and your early-stage idea development
- Advice and guidance around; Defining the problem, Market segmentation, customer analysis
Book here: Idea Validation https://calendly.com/oxfordfoundry/connect-clinic-1-idea-validation
15 November 2019 – Value proposition with Graham Ballantyne
- Those in the early stages of developing their idea
- Advice and guidance around: Defining value proposition, mapping competitive position
After a varied and successful thirty years in banking and financial services supporting businesses, Graham decided the time was right to become a business owner himself. Graham has led people and customer centric businesses, gaining ‘hands on’ knowledge and experience of people management/leadership/strategy/sales/ marketing/financial management/governance and customer experience. Graham is a qualified Chartered Banker and industry mentor and examiner. Graham gets a real buzz from supporting others to grow themselves and their business. His approach is individual to the needs of each business owner or indeed working with their leadership teams on key skills to support their growth and the changing dynamics of the business.
Book here: Value Proposition https://calendly.com/oxfordfoundry/value-proposition-clinic
29 November 2019 – Business Model
- Still focused on those with early stage ideas, who are looking for support with defining their business model
- Advice and guidance around: Choosing the right business model, pricing frameworks.
Book here: Business Model https://calendly.com/oxfordfoundry/business-model-clinic
Email email@example.com for more information.