Idea Exploration workshops
This series will take you through the stages of developing an idea, covering the practical steps and frameworks that will help you to turn that idea into a potential venture.
Use this as an opportunity to develop your idea ready to apply to All-Innovate, Oxford’s first university wide, inter-college ideas competition. Workshops are open to students from all Divisions and Colleges and are a fantastic chance to build your CV, meet new people and learn from our leading experts and facilitators.
Who is it for?
The workshops are open to all University of Oxford students – any discipline, all levels of study.
Why should you attend?
This series is a great opportunity to develop fundamental skills in complex problem solving, creativity, critical thinking and collaborating with others, all of which have been identified by The World Economic Forum as necessary skills to equip individuals to thrive in the ‘fourth industrial revolution’.
Not only will this series help to build these skills, it will do so in a fun and engaging way whilst giving you the opportunity to meet and collaborate with students from across the whole university.
- 30 January 2020, 5.30-7.30pm - How do you design and build a product? BOOK NOW
- 4 February 2020, 5.30-7.30pm- How do you market and brand your product? BOOK NOW
- 12 February 2020 5.30-7.30pm - How to build an All-Star startup team BOOK NOW
- 19 February 2020 5.30-7.30pm- How and when to seek investment for your start-up BOOK NOW
- 06 November 2019 - What is your market?
- 13 November 2019 - Who is your customer?
- 20 November 2019 - How do you define and communicate your value?
- 27 November 2019 - How do you get your first paying customer?
- 04 December 2019 - How do you make money?
Register your interest to be the first to hear about competition updates and applications opening.