“The Foundry helps us to explore the unconventional, encourages collaboration, and champions the idea that anybody can be an entrepreneur, regardless of their background or field of study.”
Oxford students: Why become a member of the Foundry?
Membership of the Oxford Foundry is open to all University of Oxford students - undergrads,postgrads and DPhils and is entirely FREE. All students must have a membership card in order to gain access to the Foundry for co-working, and to participate in Foundry workshops and events. You can pick up your card from the Foundry reception.
No matter what your interest in innovation and entrepreneurship is, we’ve got something for you.
- Skill up and get inspired through our regular workshops and events, and start learning about entrepreneurship, technology, leadership, emotional intelligence, and much more.
- Find your people - connect people from across the University
- Discover how you can get support for your early stage venture through the OXFO L.E.V8 accelerator
- Explore our online learning resources or come in and borrow from our startup library
- Don't forget to connect with us on LinkedIn and follow up on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
Oxford University staff members
If you're a staff member, you're very welcome to hotdesk from the Foundry one day a week. Please read our access policy.
We'd love for you to become champions of what we do and encourage students to get involved with the Foundry. We give regular talks for departments about entrepreneurship and what we do. If you'd like us to come and talk to your department please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the departments we've given talks in including the Department of Materials, Radcliffe Department of Medicine, the Faculty of Law, and School of Geography and the Environment.
Many of our events and initiatives are open to alumni and we work with alumni through mentoring, judging, the L.E.V8 accelerator and much more. Alumni also have access to our space. Please read our access policy. We'd love to hear from you on email@example.com
If you'd like to share your expertise and experience with our community, please get in touch to discuss further on firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!