What do ventures get from OXFO L.E.V8?
All ventures supported through OXFO L.E.V8 have direct access to:
- a bespoke learning curriculum, focused on venture growth and leadership
- Regular 1-to-1s with impressive industry experts
- Dedicated office space in central Oxford, and a supportive community of fellow founders and accelerator alumni
- Support with legal, IP and HR aspects of establishing and growing a business through partners
- Startup benefits from companies including AWS, $100k GoogleCloud credits and Stripe.
Follow-on support: we also make sure that ventures who graduate from the programme continue to have all the support they need to give them every opportunity for success. This includes continued access to our network, space, and learning programmes as well as discounted services through industry partnerships and service providers.
How does the Foundry add value?
- Access to incredible mentors and experts
- A learning programme focused on building strong leaders and impactful ventures
- Access to Oxford's vast academic talent pool - for mentors, subject expertise, student internships, and more
- Direct introductions to our network of over 500 Angels, VCs and investment funds including Seedcamp, OSI, Force Over Mass and Truesight and over 100 investors attending our annual Demo Day.
- Several ventures have acquired senior Board members through direct introductions from the Foundry's network.