What do ventures get from OXFO L.E.V8?
All ventures supported through OXFO L.E.V8 have direct access to:
- a bespoke learning curriculum, focused on venture growth and leadership
- Regular 1-to-1s with senior-level industry experts
- Support with legal, IP and HR aspects of establishing and growing a business through partners
- Startup benefits from companies including AWS, $100k GoogleCloud credits and Stripe
- Introductions to potential investors, clients and advisors
- Dedicated office space in central Oxford, and a supportive community of fellow founders and accelerator alumni
Follow-on support: we also make sure that ventures who come through the accelerator continue to have all the support they need to give them every opportunity for success. This includes continued access to our network, space, and learning programmes as well as discounted services through industry partnerships and service providers.
How does the Foundry add value?
- Access to mentors and experts
- A learning programme focused on building strong leaders and successful, impactful ventures
- Access to Oxford's vast academic talent pool - for mentors, subject expertise, student internships, and more
- Direct introductions to our network of over 500 Angels, VCs and investment funds including Seedcamp, OSI, Force Over Mass and Truesight and over 100 investors attending our annual Demo Day
- Ventures have acquires Senior Board members, clients, partners and investors through direct introductions from the Foundry and our network.